kesha how could you do this to me
Oct. 7th, 2025 09:53 pmNote to self:
Never write so nonchalantly about the status of the clock shop every again
Signed,
Someone who had zero cuckoo clocks to deal with last week and now has two??????
.... Okay, this isn't THAT bad because both clocks seem to be running alright--the movements just need to be cleaned, and one of them needs some serious work on the case, which is way less stressful than actual clockwork. I've been completely avoiding the shop, though. If I don't go inside, it can't hurt me......
My clockworks order came in yesterday, so I have the means to get lil rescue working too, at least feasibly. So I really DO need to get back in there! We're talking about ultrasonic cleaning and that machine intimidates the hell out of me, but I'll try to get Something done tomorrow night. We must. Or else!
Never write so nonchalantly about the status of the clock shop every again
Signed,
Someone who had zero cuckoo clocks to deal with last week and now has two??????
.... Okay, this isn't THAT bad because both clocks seem to be running alright--the movements just need to be cleaned, and one of them needs some serious work on the case, which is way less stressful than actual clockwork. I've been completely avoiding the shop, though. If I don't go inside, it can't hurt me......
My clockworks order came in yesterday, so I have the means to get lil rescue working too, at least feasibly. So I really DO need to get back in there! We're talking about ultrasonic cleaning and that machine intimidates the hell out of me, but I'll try to get Something done tomorrow night. We must. Or else!