geodine: (pilika)
[personal profile] geodine
After a few months spent passively searching through junk, I finally stumbled onto an old digital camera. Decided to go out and get some test photos with it today! Went back to the woods, which continue to seem deeply haunted, and the little camera beeps made me feel like a paranormal investigator on the trail of big foot or something. Alas, I met no ghosts.

Anyway, here are some of the pictures:


Bird in tree

bird in tree, zoomed in

Discovered pretty quickly that the zoom on this thing is wayyy better than I assumed!

There was a whole flock of very agitated crows about. I think the final count was seven, but it was hard to keep track of them all, so take all nursery rhyme premonitions with a grain of salt. Got this pretty neat picture of two of them:

Two crows

And many many less neat ones that I'll still include because it's cool to see them in flight!

A crow flying


The same crow flying


Two birds flying




 

Cold snap came fast! There's something novel about the first pink knuckles of the season, but I'm definitely bringing gloves next time I go out...

Date: 2025-11-11 03:15 am (UTC)
jellyfishlover: A drawing of a smiling girl holding a handheld camera next to her. (Say Cheese!)
From: [personal profile] jellyfishlover
Awesome photos! That one with the two crows on a tree as silhouettes is super striking. I'm honestly surprised at how many pixels you're able to capture, since it's an older camera! Hope you continue to have fun with it!!

Date: 2025-11-13 08:17 am (UTC)
elyusion: illust borrowed from https://store.line.me/stickershop/product/1165071/en (happy)
From: [personal profile] elyusion
gorgeous photos!! makes me want to take a few snaps too
(and yes, i feel like it got cold so suddenly ~_~;;)

today's gems. . .

"Reacquaint yourself with desire and all her slender hands. Bear beauty for as long as you are able, and if you spot a sunning warbler glowing like a prism, remind yourself — joy is not a trick."

(Joy Sullivan)

November 2025

S M T W T F S
      1
234 5678
9 101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30